At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Take a look at our Pet of the Week, Lord Douglas
- Pet of the Week Sid wants a cuddle