At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Pet of the Day: Ellie the loving lurcher
- Pet of the Day: Brucie the bad boy
- Pet of the Day: Who's a pretty bird? That'll be Lemon the budgie
- Pet of the Day: The wonder of you - it's Elvis the adorable bulldog pup