At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Pet of the Day: Sharkey’s a little monkey
- Pet of the Day: This Mini marvel is today's star pet
- Pet of the Day: The Basset hound terrorised by his puppy brother