At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- Pet of the Day: Is Pickle Pig the most handsome cat ever born?
- Pet of the Day: Snuffles Ester the tiny Pygmy Hedgehog
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol