At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek