At 11 years old, Gravesend kitty Denise probably thinks she has earned the right to sit where she likes.
So she does. And that includes on the laps of family and visitors, whether they want her to or not.
Owner Ruth Payne said her special attributes were “her silky soft fur and love of finding the strangest places to sit.”
She said: “I could not resist taking this picture when clearly she decided to see how much she weighs.”
Denise loves sleeping in the sunshine but doesn’t much enjoy falling in the pond.
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans