Italian restaurant chain Carluccio’s has landed in Bromley.
The all-day restaurant has opened at Intu (formerly The Glades) Shopping Centre, welcoming shoppers and visitors to a genuine Italian dining experience.
As well as fresh dinners, there’s a selection of drinks to sip at the bar, more than 10 pasta dishes to choose from, and decadent desserts.
The fixed price menu costs £10.95 for two courses and or an extra £3.50 for a third.
As well as meals to eat in, there’s also fresh deli produce to buy and until the end of the summer you can order ahead and pick up a picnic hamper (£45, serves two or £10 children’s).
The restaurant will also be hosting a series of classes and events where you can enjoy and learn to create Italian dishes.
Go to carluccios.com
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- Can you work out this restaurant’s genuine EMOJI menu?
- Street Feast at Lewisham Model Market has extended its opening hours
- PICTURED: Inside Project Pie as Intu Bromley’s new restaurant terrace opens
- PICTURED: Chislehurst welcomes new French restaurant Oriel