Italian restaurant chain Carluccio’s has landed in Bromley.
The all-day restaurant has opened at Intu (formerly The Glades) Shopping Centre, welcoming shoppers and visitors to a genuine Italian dining experience.
As well as fresh dinners, there’s a selection of drinks to sip at the bar, more than 10 pasta dishes to choose from, and decadent desserts.
The fixed price menu costs £10.95 for two courses and or an extra £3.50 for a third.
As well as meals to eat in, there’s also fresh deli produce to buy and until the end of the summer you can order ahead and pick up a picnic hamper (£45, serves two or £10 children’s).
The restaurant will also be hosting a series of classes and events where you can enjoy and learn to create Italian dishes.
Go to carluccios.com
- Recipe: Streamline orange and thyme glazed carrots
- Christmas taste test: which supermarket's Christmas Pudding is best?
- Mayor of Bromley celebrates West Wickham pub re-opening
- Christmas taste test: Which supermarket is best for festive fizz?
- RECIPE: Marks and Spencer’s Christmas pudding