An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: Police investigating New Cross diversity officer
- Elderly Petts Wood couple ripped off by rogue trader
- VIDEO: Bikers gather in Greenwich Park for Woolwich Lee Rigby ride
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy in court charged with attempted murder following New Cross shooting