Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- 'I've had my eyes opened wide' - Comedian Jasper Carrott gets a 'shock' touring with ELO's Bev Bevan
- Guns, fights, knives and broken hearts with Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre****