Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley