Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals