Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford
- Social media inspires All Made Up female improv comedy in Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley