Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture