Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance
- Comedian Russell Peters headed for Greenwich
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley