Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto