Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- Laugh out loud at Jody Kamali's Beckenham and Petts Wood Comedy Cabarets
- Wonderland starring Naomi Morris comes to Churchill Theatre in Bromley
- Charlie Condo and Victoria Yeates star in The Crucible at Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours