Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto