Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Two men arrested on suspicion of carrying 'drinks bottles containing ammonia' in Bellingham
- REVEALED: Greenwich is the most miserable borough in London
- Plans under way to change laws on HMOs in Bexley
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat