Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Man, 68, dies after being hit by train in Erith
- Concern for 13-year-old boy missing from Bromley
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- CUTE PETS FINAL: Time to vote for the adorable animal you think should win
- Appeal for witness of fatal car crash in Deptford