A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- Several people injured in Greenwich bus crash
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- UPDATE: Man bailed after elderly woman dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- 'Landmark' planning appeal won against Bromley Council