A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign