A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam