A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday