A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors