A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- Police release e-fit after man 'sexually assaults woman and punches her in the face' in Gravesend
- Greenwich road casualty reduction is the biggest in London
- TfL announce plans for new river crossings at Thamesmead and Belvedere
- Shopper at 50: Do you remember these classic 1960s TV shows?
- Bexley comes out on top for school places