A 10-year-old from Orpington has achieved one of the highest GCSE maths results in the country.
Home educated Kiran Shiatis, from Park Avenue, attained 97 per cent in the subject.
Kiran joins his brother Rohan, 14, in enjoying academic success much earlier than most.
Rohan, also a junior national chess champion, managed to secure an A* in A Levels maths earlier this month.
- Driver hits central reservation on A20 at Swanley
- Motorcyclist injured in Gravesend crash
- Charlton players get hands on Premier League trophy
- Man slashed in the face at Charlton bus stop
- Queues expected following two-vehicle crash on M25 Dartford Tunnel