Families took part in a fitness overhaul with healthy activities in Thamesmead.
The weekend was held at Crossway Park and offered inflatable assault course for children while adults enjoyed walking football, tennis and Wheelie Babies.
There were also free lifestyle checks featuring height, weight and blood pressure monitoring to keep residents in tip-top condition.
The Family Fun Weekend at the end of last month was part of Now’s the Time scheme’s two-week road show, which stopped at different venues across Thamesmead.
Now’s the Time is a three-year project offering £1 fitness activities across the area in partnership with Sport England, Trust Thamesmead, Bexley and Greenwich Councils, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody.
Visit nttthamesmead.co.uk or call 020 8320 4488.
- Outdoor fun returns to streets and parks at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- 5 Thoughts - Men lactating, smashing the kettle, messy travellers and why being a family man isn't the be all and end all
- St Paul's and Big Ben blown up by terrorists (don't worry Gerard Butler's on hand)
- Gravesend teenager, 17, charged with drug offences following Kent Police raids
- Pub chain Antic to open new venues in Penge and Bromley