Sad news for fans of Palace, Millwall and Charlton – and everyone else except Chelsea – inexplicably none of your players made it onto the cover of FIFA 15.
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard joins Barcelona star Lionel Messi on the front of this year’s edition of the iconic football game in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
The 23-year-old Belgium star was the PFA Young Player of the Year last season and was in the PFA Team of the Year.
He said: “I have played FIFA all of my life and it’s a huge honour to be asked to be on the cover of FIFA 15. Now I have played the game I can say it’s the most realistic football game I have seen, so I cannot wait to challenge my friends and team-mates with FIFA 15 and show off the new moves.”
It’s not all bad news, because all of the teams are on the game which is more realistic than ever.
Palace fans get the added bonus of being able to play at a virtual Selhurst Park for the first time too, when the game comes out on September 26.
Go to easports.com
Feel free to send us your pictures of what FIFA 15 could have looked like with *proper* teams represented and we'll add them to our coverage...
- Football Manager Classic 2015 review: Debut boy hits the back of the net
- STAT CHAT: Are you overwhelmed by e-mail?
- 'Criminal' crew walk off with £10,000 Battlefield Hardline Live bounty
- Crumbs! Could this quirky game be the best thing since sliced bread?
- News Shopper web manager takes over as Bromley FC boss: Check out his first day in the job