A national archive of happiness is being drawn up by a theatre company in Deptford.
Invisible Flock is inviting people to share their happiest memories at Deptford Lounge until September 5.
Following this, they will collaborate with band Hope and Social to inspire live performances at Deptford’s The Albany from September 11 to 13.
Alongside the performances, Deptford Lounge has curated evenings of free music, spoken word and exhibition designed to create new happy Deptford moments.
Go to deptfordlounge.co.uk
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9