A national archive of happiness is being drawn up by a theatre company in Deptford.
Invisible Flock is inviting people to share their happiest memories at Deptford Lounge until September 5.
Following this, they will collaborate with band Hope and Social to inspire live performances at Deptford’s The Albany from September 11 to 13.
Alongside the performances, Deptford Lounge has curated evenings of free music, spoken word and exhibition designed to create new happy Deptford moments.
Go to deptfordlounge.co.uk
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas