A national archive of happiness is being drawn up by a theatre company in Deptford.
Invisible Flock is inviting people to share their happiest memories at Deptford Lounge until September 5.
Following this, they will collaborate with band Hope and Social to inspire live performances at Deptford’s The Albany from September 11 to 13.
Alongside the performances, Deptford Lounge has curated evenings of free music, spoken word and exhibition designed to create new happy Deptford moments.
Go to deptfordlounge.co.uk
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley