A national archive of happiness is being drawn up by a theatre company in Deptford.
Invisible Flock is inviting people to share their happiest memories at Deptford Lounge until September 5.
Following this, they will collaborate with band Hope and Social to inspire live performances at Deptford’s The Albany from September 11 to 13.
Alongside the performances, Deptford Lounge has curated evenings of free music, spoken word and exhibition designed to create new happy Deptford moments.
Go to deptfordlounge.co.uk
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture