A national archive of happiness is being drawn up by a theatre company in Deptford.
Invisible Flock is inviting people to share their happiest memories at Deptford Lounge until September 5.
Following this, they will collaborate with band Hope and Social to inspire live performances at Deptford’s The Albany from September 11 to 13.
Alongside the performances, Deptford Lounge has curated evenings of free music, spoken word and exhibition designed to create new happy Deptford moments.
Go to deptfordlounge.co.uk
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more