Considered to be the best Elvis tribute act in the world, Lee Memphis King leads a fun Rock N Roll Heaven evening at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford on September 22.
King has been recreating the music, gyrating hips and sounds of one of the 20th century’s biggest icons for more than seven years, performing to more than a million people all over the world.
He will entertain alongside tributes to Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly, among others, in a two hour show dedicated to the 50s and 60s which runs from September 22 to 27.
Tickets cost from £20 to £45. Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- PICTURED: Dartford Mayor goes glam in feathers on stage with Blue’s Duncan James
- Shakespeare 400: 6 Shakespeare performances that went awry
- Video: See Tom Jones musical star take on Bowie song ahead of Bromley show
- IN PICTURES: 80 years of Petts Wood Operatic Society
- Babies take to Roehampton stage in Bromley artist's new show