Considered to be the best Elvis tribute act in the world, Lee Memphis King leads a fun Rock N Roll Heaven evening at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford on September 22.
King has been recreating the music, gyrating hips and sounds of one of the 20th century’s biggest icons for more than seven years, performing to more than a million people all over the world.
He will entertain alongside tributes to Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly, among others, in a two hour show dedicated to the 50s and 60s which runs from September 22 to 27.
Tickets cost from £20 to £45. Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley