Police are appealing for the public's help after an iPhone was snatched from a woman's hands on a train at Eden Park station, Bromley.
CCTV images have been released of two men officers believe will be able to help them, after the incident on the 7.55pm London Bridge to West Wickham service on June 19 - the night England played Uruguay in the World Cup.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of British Transport Police (BTP)'s robbery squad, said: "A 33-year-old woman was travelling alone in one of the middle carriages.
"As the train pulled into Eden Park, a man leant over her shoulder, grabbing her iPhone out of her hands.
"When she turned round, she saw two men running from the train."
BTP officers met the train when it arrived at West Wickham station and took a statement from the victim.
Anyone who has any information should contact Andrew Parkes on 01689 885706.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent