Police are appealing for the public's help after an iPhone was snatched from a woman's hands on a train at Eden Park station, Bromley.
CCTV images have been released of two men officers believe will be able to help them, after the incident on the 7.55pm London Bridge to West Wickham service on June 19 - the night England played Uruguay in the World Cup.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of British Transport Police (BTP)'s robbery squad, said: "A 33-year-old woman was travelling alone in one of the middle carriages.
"As the train pulled into Eden Park, a man leant over her shoulder, grabbing her iPhone out of her hands.
"When she turned round, she saw two men running from the train."
BTP officers met the train when it arrived at West Wickham station and took a statement from the victim.
Anyone who has any information should contact Andrew Parkes on 01689 885706.
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley