A BMW reportedly smashed into a line of cars in Welling after it came away from a tow truck.
Wickham Lane was partially closed between Kings Highway and Littledale Road on the evening of August 12 after the saloon car was involved in a minor collision with another vehicle.
While it was being towed at just before 9pm it reportedly became detached and careered into a line of up to six parked cars with such force that it shunted one into the other.
All the stationary vehicles suffered damage to the front and rear.
A Bexley Police spokesman said: “Several vehicles were involved in the collision, with other vehicles being damaged due to the obstruction caused.
“Due to the number of vehicles police assisted with road closures and getting some of the vehicles recovered.
“No one was injured and there were no arrests.”
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Millions slashed from youth service budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across London
- Prolific Bexley shoplifter and Wanted Wednesday returning face jailed for 12 weeks
- UPDATE: 'vulnerable' missing mum and her two sons found safe and well