A BMW reportedly smashed into a line of cars in Welling after it came away from a tow truck.
Wickham Lane was partially closed between Kings Highway and Littledale Road on the evening of August 12 after the saloon car was involved in a minor collision with another vehicle.
While it was being towed at just before 9pm it reportedly became detached and careered into a line of up to six parked cars with such force that it shunted one into the other.
All the stationary vehicles suffered damage to the front and rear.
A Bexley Police spokesman said: “Several vehicles were involved in the collision, with other vehicles being damaged due to the obstruction caused.
“Due to the number of vehicles police assisted with road closures and getting some of the vehicles recovered.
“No one was injured and there were no arrests.”
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- Dartford woman to enter national archery competition
- Slade Green seven-year-old makes 'miracle' US trip to battle brain tumour
- Blackfen man 'furious' after his 1.3kg dog is picked up by fox, which tried to run off with it
- Peabody Thamesmead food bank donations soar