A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles