A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- CCTV image released in connection with knifepoint rape in Kidbrooke