A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- Dotty drawings done on napkins in Gravesend cafe win award for artist
- Police appeal for information after thieves swipe watches worth £22,000 in Chislehurst
- Statistic showing 1 in 4 black men face prostate cancer prompts Lewisham campaign
- Cyclist taken to major injuries unit after hitting open car door in Greenwich
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are