A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- APPEAL: Bromley Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing paranoid schizophrenic last seen in Croydon
- Celebrities join mayor in handing over coach
- Former QEH and Blackheath gynaecologist jailed for sexually assaulting patients