A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- Welling builder wins legal battle over 'lonely' pensioner's £472,000 estate
- Burst water main floods Wickham Street, Welling
- More than 1,500 residents flock to London Paramount consultations
- Man, 22, stopped by police at Cobham Services charged with cannabis possession
- Top ten facts to celebrate the birth of the new princess