A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- WIN! Sports Direct vouchers as Hankook celebrates Europa League football
- Dartford cadets hold high-flying fun day
- VIDEO: Man rescued from River Thames at Greenwich in 'pitch black' conditions
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- PICTURED: Car on fire in Beckenham Hill Road