A car - reportedly driven by a nun - and bus collided in Bromley High Street this afternoon (August 20).
The incident happened at around 12.30pm at the junction with Ringers Road, between intu Bromley and Bromley South station.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 12.30pm to a road traffic collision.
"We sent two ambulance crews to the scene.
"We checked over a woman reported to be in her 50s. She was not taken to hospital."
- 10 commandments for general election candidates: What we want from our MPs
- Bromley workers to strike over council 'privatisation'
- Learn to Cycle lessons introduced at Gravesend Cyclopark
- Belvedere boy signs for Chelsea
- Thamesmead 'Cheeseburger Gang' fraud mastermind must pay back £1m