South-east London faces a week of travel disruption as London Bridge prepares to close.
No First Capital Connect or Southern services will be calling at the station from Saturday August 23-31 due to Thameslink Programme works.
Thameslink says some stations and links, including Southeastern trains as well as both London Underground and Overground services, will be busier as a result. Much of south-east London will be affected.
The week comes as part of an ongoing project to regenerate London Bridge and improve the Thameslink route, a vital connection for many commuters.
However, the programme has been denounced by many suburban residents, with transport cuts in the south-east expected in 2018 as part of the scheme.
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Dangerous Eltham driver on his phone crashes into 3 vehicles while trying to escape from the police
- Parents launch last-ditch attempt to save 2-year-old daughter after latest supposed victory against cancer fails
- Pensioner jailed for sexual abuse at Anerley children's home
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks