South-east London faces a week of travel disruption as London Bridge prepares to close.
No First Capital Connect or Southern services will be calling at the station from Saturday August 23-31 due to Thameslink Programme works.
Thameslink says some stations and links, including Southeastern trains as well as both London Underground and Overground services, will be busier as a result. Much of south-east London will be affected.
The week comes as part of an ongoing project to regenerate London Bridge and improve the Thameslink route, a vital connection for many commuters.
However, the programme has been denounced by many suburban residents, with transport cuts in the south-east expected in 2018 as part of the scheme.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish