South-east London faces a week of travel disruption as London Bridge prepares to close.
No First Capital Connect or Southern services will be calling at the station from Saturday August 23-31 due to Thameslink Programme works.
Thameslink says some stations and links, including Southeastern trains as well as both London Underground and Overground services, will be busier as a result. Much of south-east London will be affected.
The week comes as part of an ongoing project to regenerate London Bridge and improve the Thameslink route, a vital connection for many commuters.
However, the programme has been denounced by many suburban residents, with transport cuts in the south-east expected in 2018 as part of the scheme.
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday
- Roads closed and people warned to stay indoors due to Gravesend gas cloud