As well as bringing us together, modern technology also drives us apart tearing our hair out in frustration at other people’s inconsideration.
But fear no more, etiquette expert William Hanson is on hand to give you the dos and don’ts of 21st century living with a guide to using everything from social media, mobile phones and even e-cigarettes politely.
According to a survey by Puritane, more than 60 per cent of people think vaping indoors should be banned, just like smoking conventional cigarettes. But what does the expert say?
Go to puritane.co.uk
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes