A Lebanese restaurant in north Kent is set to launch regularly belly dancing evenings.
Following a successful Father’s Day event earlier in the year, Comptoir Libanais in Bluewater is bringing the dancers back by popular demand.
The entertainment launches on September 7 and will be on the first Sunday of the month.
It’s a great chance to tuck into some flavoursome Middle Eastern and Lebanese food in a relaxing souk environment while enjoying the celebrated torso-driven dance.
The shows are at 6.30pm and 7pm and if you book in advance you can enjoy complimentary baklava and fresh rose mint tea for your guests.
Go to lecomptoir.co.uk
- Recipe: Streamline chicken & apricot tagine
- RECIPE: Fabulous Baker Brothers' classic bread and butter pudding
- UPDATED: 9 amazing cakes and why you should support your local baker
- Recipe: Sophie Michell’s Sweet Eve Strawberry, Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini
- PICTURED: British Queen returns to reign in Locksbottom