A Lebanese restaurant in north Kent is set to launch regularly belly dancing evenings.
Following a successful Father’s Day event earlier in the year, Comptoir Libanais in Bluewater is bringing the dancers back by popular demand.
The entertainment launches on September 7 and will be on the first Sunday of the month.
It’s a great chance to tuck into some flavoursome Middle Eastern and Lebanese food in a relaxing souk environment while enjoying the celebrated torso-driven dance.
The shows are at 6.30pm and 7pm and if you book in advance you can enjoy complimentary baklava and fresh rose mint tea for your guests.
Go to lecomptoir.co.uk
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date
- French restaurant Côte Brasserie coming to Chislehurst