Staff at Biggin Hill's Foal Farm had a sleepover with the animals, exchanging warm beds for wooden floors, straw and furry friends.
The event was to raise money for the dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals living at the Jail Lane animal sanctuary.
Jamie Cove hangs out with Angus and Dougal
Foal Farm's manager Debra Taylor said: "It was a little team building exercise here at Foal that had unbelievable results.
"We decided to get sponsors and the one who got the most would get a day off as a prize.
"It was a great night as you will see from the pictures."
Kevin Pearson chilling with Kitten the kitten
She added: "We all got to see what it was like from the animals point of view, everyone was shattered the next day but it was worth every minute and we raised an amazing £4,289 all for the animals.
"We didn't expect that."
Neil Williams sleeps with a pigeon
- St Paul's and Big Ben blown up by terrorists (don't worry Gerard Butler's on hand)
- Gravesend teenager, 17, charged with drug offences following Kent Police raids
- Pub chain Antic to open new venues in Penge and Bromley
- PICTURED: Totally quackers! Traffic grinds to halt as ducks waddle across busy Coney Hall road
- UPDATE: Erith man died after being hit by train below Abbey Wood station footbridge