At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Pet of the Day: Felix the attention-seeker
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves