At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie