At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Pet of the day: Summer’s here already
- Pet of the Day: Meet Cookie. He once did a wee in a toaster.
- Pet of the Day: Bert the hip hop budgie
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar