At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Day: Tiquey’s a pretty boy, then
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Lincoln puts the Met Office to shame