At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Day: Casper's wrinkly for a kitten
- Pet of the Week: Barry’s moustache will give you a chuckle
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality