Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek