Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Lincoln puts the Met Office to shame
- Pet of the Day: Ralph the snoozy Staffie