Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level