Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- Pet of the Day: Is Pickle Pig the most handsome cat ever born?
- Pet of the Day: Snuffles Ester the tiny Pygmy Hedgehog
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol