Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Pet of the Day: Felix the attention-seeker
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves