Five year old fluffy cross-breed Chloe really likes a cuddle and always tries to make people happy, according to owner Bethany Riddington from Bexleyheath.
She doesn’t like people arguing.
As well as keeping the peace, Chloe enjoys chicken and is a very fast runner, considering her size.
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Pet of the Day: Bruce is an avid watcher of animal shows on TV
- Pet of the Day: Mici is a gorgeous Bengal cat - and he's also missing