If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, we want to hear about it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
My sincere thanks to the lady who came to my assistance in Bexleyheath on Wednesday, July 14. I ended up in hospital for 12 days but I am now home and it could have been far worse without her help. Thanks again.
I would like to give thanks to Just Voices for their hard work, organisation and presentation of a choral vigil held at Bromley Common Baptist Church on August 4 – a very moving presentation with a charity collection for the British Legion.
Mr D George, Bromley
I was sad to hear of the sad experience of Mrs Worrall receiving no help from young people nearby after her fall. I had exactly the opposite following an accident on the Sainsbury’s travellator in Bexleyheath. I hope someone will pass my thanks and appreciation for their help. I’m 71 and not as lithe as I was.
Audrey Lamb, Sidcup
We should like to thank the customers of Sainsbury’s in Locksbottom for their continued support for our charity on August 2 when we raised £259.72.
June McCullen, Rescued Animals in Need
Thank you to Laura for looking after me, even though I’m a terrible patient. And thanks to the out of hours doctor who put my mind at rest and didn’t get too annoyed when I vomited on him.
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup