A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy
- Bluewater braced for influx of male shoppers on 'Panic Saturday'
- Divers continue to search River Medway in hunt for Greenhithe's missing Patrick Lamb