A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- Don't call us hormonal, drama queens or bitchy: Top 20 words women would ban
- Activists remove 'dirty' tins of tuna from Sainsbury's