A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington