A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- Love-struck Crystal Palace fan's Twitter plea to find mystery woman he met on train
- Police called after woman threatens to jump into River Thames in Greenhithe
- Dartford tunnel closed after crash