A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- UPDATE: Council bosses back Biggin Hill Airport extended operating hours
- UPDATE: Paedophile pub landlord jailed for sexually assaulting 4-year-old boy
- Disgusting Abbey Wood paedophile guilty of repeatedly raping teenage girl
- Help solve mystery of 'neglected' dead dog dumped in Catford
- Plans to build school on Bromley park shelved