A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Work to reduce flooding in St Mary Cray begins
- Road in Beckenham closed for emergency repairs to collapsed sewer
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main