A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital