A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway