A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- EXCLUSIVE: End in sight for St Paul's Cray residents as Waste4Fuel rubbish mountain set to be cleared
- UPDATE: Witness describes moment man with 'massive kitchen knife' burst through Bexleyheath restaurant
- PICTURED: 'I wouldn't let a flea-ridden dog bathe in there' - mum-of-two slams St Mary Cray's 'hotel from hell'
- WATCH: Armed police arrest man 'with gun' in Sydenham
- UPDATE: Lidl takes action against travellers 'occupying' old Porcupine pub site in Mottingham Road