A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Plumstead school will admit boys for the first time in more than a century
- Buses have been diverted because of a burst water pipe in Erith
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch