A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say