A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday