A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Bromley Council Leader "cannot ignore a gentleman with a £500 million cheque"
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance