A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?