A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Live boxing: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union