A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man