A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told