A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham