A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors