A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000