A young man was air lifted to hospital after a fire in Market Square, Bromley, this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 2pm, with an air ambulance landing near McDonald's.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 2.10 this afternoon to reports of a fire at an address in Market Square in Bromley.
"We sent a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated one man reported to be in his 20s for burns.
"He was taken by helicopter to Broomfield Hospital."
- Welling builder wins legal battle over 'lonely' pensioner's £472,000 estate
- Burst water main floods Wickham Street, Welling
- More than 1,500 residents flock to London Paramount consultations
- Man, 22, stopped by police at Cobham Services charged with cannabis possession
- Top ten facts to celebrate the birth of the new princess