Orpington has celebrated its inaugural free music festival.
Priory Live, set across two stages, was held on Saturday August 16 at Priory Gardens in Church Hill.
Notable performances include pop acts such as Substar, Hannah Wildes, and headliners Illona.
While local bands and singers including the likes of Starts Hill, The Narratones and Bruges, and Silent Crowd also played.
The showcase was hailed a success by organiser Nick Barclay, who said: "I think we have put Orpington on the cultural map with a festival of real music.
"The Priory Gardens offered a stunning backdrop to the music."
Joan Bromley, 80, enjoying the music and an ice-cream.
He added the highlight of Priory Live was Ilona, who closed the show under the setting sun to a "spectacular fireworks display".
Mr Barclay also praised the support of the Orpington 1st BID team and the local branch of McDonald's, both sponsors of the festival.
Jenny Gallacher gets down.
- Dartford woman goes for Miss Speedfest crown
- VIDEO: Sydenham apprentice helps to build gold-medal garden at Chelsea Flower Show
- Figures show Bromley councillors missing more than a quarter of meetings
- UPDATE: Girl found 'safe and well' after 11 days missing with 51-year-old man
- Dartford actress Louisa Faye picks up film role opposite the Incredible Hulk