Chislehurst's Kellie Maloney hot favourite for new Big Brother series

Kellie Maloney on ITV

Kellie Maloney on ITV

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

Chislehurst's Kellie Maloney has been revealed as the favourite contestant for this year's Celebrity Big Brother house.

The boxing legend, 61, who recently told the world of her sex change, is one of 14 personalities for the 2014 Channel 5 show.

Maloney has been in the media spotlight in recent weeks having told The Sunday Mirror about her treatments over the last two years.

She had been known as Frank and enjoyed a hugely successful career as a boxing manager and promoter.

Maloney joins the likes of Benefits Street's White Dee and actor Gary Busey for the series, which kicks off on Monday next week. 

Bookmaker William Hill has given her 2/1 to win.

 

Comments (5)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:19pm Tue 19 Aug 14

molsey says...

Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.
Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY. molsey
  • Score: 2

5:26pm Tue 19 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

molsey wrote:
Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.
What are you saying ?

He's gay for pay ?
[quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.[/p][/quote]What are you saying ? He's gay for pay ? Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 1

9:08am Wed 20 Aug 14

molsey says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
molsey wrote:
Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.
What are you saying ?

He's gay for pay ?
No, I'm not saying he's gay at all. I think there is nothing wrong with him at all, just a prank to make money.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.[/p][/quote]What are you saying ? He's gay for pay ?[/p][/quote]No, I'm not saying he's gay at all. I think there is nothing wrong with him at all, just a prank to make money. molsey
  • Score: -3

11:18am Wed 20 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

molsey wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
molsey wrote:
Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.
What are you saying ?

He's gay for pay ?
No, I'm not saying he's gay at all. I think there is nothing wrong with him at all, just a prank to make money.
Well I've done some crazy chit to earn a tanner in the past boi, but tucking me nads in and walking like me arse was chewing a toffee just aint me.
[quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: Franks only changing for one thing - THE MONEY.[/p][/quote]What are you saying ? He's gay for pay ?[/p][/quote]No, I'm not saying he's gay at all. I think there is nothing wrong with him at all, just a prank to make money.[/p][/quote]Well I've done some crazy chit to earn a tanner in the past boi, but tucking me nads in and walking like me arse was chewing a toffee just aint me. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 0

1:44pm Wed 20 Aug 14

zara attridge says...

Good on you Kellie..good luck xx
Good on you Kellie..good luck xx zara attridge
  • Score: 4

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree