Chislehurst's Kellie Maloney has been revealed as the favourite contestant for this year's Celebrity Big Brother house.
The boxing legend, 61, who recently told the world of her sex change, is one of 14 personalities for the 2014 Channel 5 show.
Maloney has been in the media spotlight in recent weeks having told The Sunday Mirror about her treatments over the last two years.
She had been known as Frank and enjoyed a hugely successful career as a boxing manager and promoter.
Maloney joins the likes of Benefits Street's White Dee and actor Gary Busey for the series, which kicks off on Monday next week.
Bookmaker William Hill has given her 2/1 to win.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine