Chislehurst's Kellie Maloney has been revealed as the favourite contestant for this year's Celebrity Big Brother house.
The boxing legend, 61, who recently told the world of her sex change, is one of 14 personalities for the 2014 Channel 5 show.
Maloney has been in the media spotlight in recent weeks having told The Sunday Mirror about her treatments over the last two years.
She had been known as Frank and enjoyed a hugely successful career as a boxing manager and promoter.
Maloney joins the likes of Benefits Street's White Dee and actor Gary Busey for the series, which kicks off on Monday next week.
Bookmaker William Hill has given her 2/1 to win.
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Here are the pieces of the homemade bomb that jurors were told nearly blew up North Greenwich station
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Concern grows for 'vulnerable' missing 13-year-old