A special celebrity guest attended the annual summer family fun day for a Northfleet-based hospice.
Good Morning Britain presenter Charlotte Hawkins turned out at EllenorLions Hospice in Coldharbour Road on Friday (August 15).
She is a patron of chYps, which is a part of the hospice focusing on the care of seriously ill children.
The event featured an animal therapy session with Almanda Therapy Animals and a turn from puppeteer and ventriloquist Steve Hewlett, who has appeared on Britain’s Got Talent.
There were arts and craft activities throughout the day and a visit by Eynsford bird centre Eagle Heights’ famous Birdman.
EllenorLions communications manager Tessa Youens said: “It was a lovely day.
“We had about 60 people. The whole point was to give families a bit of respite, a chance to have a nice day out and interact with each other.
“We had lots of laughter and lots of happy faces.”
- Ghost-myth-busters: 'Hoaxes and mistakes' explain sightings says professor - do you agree?
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- New plans revealed for Paramount London - including next consultation dates
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote