Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater