Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- Teenager arrested for assaulting female train worker at Orpington
- UPDATE: Residents living in fear after travellers move onto New Eltham site
- King of the jungle Joe Swash builds shelters in Anerley school
- Darent Valley to double hospital parking prices
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent