Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London