Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation