Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut
- Croydon man jailed for stealing and defrauding Charlton employer out of £260,000
- 'Somewhere to go off the street corners': Petition against demolition of Grove Park Youth Club
- REVEALED: How to get FIFA 17 first in south-east London