Half a roof was destroyed in a house fire in Bromley yesterday.
Firefighters from Bromley, Beckenham, and Orpington were called to a property in Woodlea Drive on Sunday (Aug 17) afternoon.
A man and two women had left the house before the brigade arrived but one woman was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade says the fire happened at around 1pm and was under control an hour later.
The cause is being investigated.
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?