Little Paris Kitchen chef Rachel Khoo will return to the town where she grew up to serve mini desserts to shoppers.
The celebrity chef, who was raised in Bromley, is the big name announced for Intu Bromley’s Great Taste Food Festival on September 13 and 14.
Rachel is set to cook up a feast including Basque-style tapas and Smorgastarta on the Saturday (September 13).
The festival will celebrate all things foodie in the centre.
Go to intu.co.uk/bromley
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term