Little Paris Kitchen chef Rachel Khoo will return to the town where she grew up to serve mini desserts to shoppers.
The celebrity chef, who was raised in Bromley, is the big name announced for Intu Bromley’s Great Taste Food Festival on September 13 and 14.
Rachel is set to cook up a feast including Basque-style tapas and Smorgastarta on the Saturday (September 13).
The festival will celebrate all things foodie in the centre.
Go to intu.co.uk/bromley
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- Kidbrooke Beer Festival is back for Bank Holiday
- Meantime's BrewFest to return in Greenwich
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival receives nearly £10,000 in lottery funding