Little Paris Kitchen chef Rachel Khoo will return to the town where she grew up to serve mini desserts to shoppers.
The celebrity chef, who was raised in Bromley, is the big name announced for Intu Bromley’s Great Taste Food Festival on September 13 and 14.
Rachel is set to cook up a feast including Basque-style tapas and Smorgastarta on the Saturday (September 13).
The festival will celebrate all things foodie in the centre.
Go to intu.co.uk/bromley
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you