Little Paris Kitchen chef Rachel Khoo will return to the town where she grew up to serve mini desserts to shoppers.
The celebrity chef, who was raised in Bromley, is the big name announced for Intu Bromley’s Great Taste Food Festival on September 13 and 14.
Rachel is set to cook up a feast including Basque-style tapas and Smorgastarta on the Saturday (September 13).
The festival will celebrate all things foodie in the centre.
Go to intu.co.uk/bromley
- Royal Institute of Oil Painters breaks with tradition for new Greenwich exhibition
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend