Little Paris Kitchen chef Rachel Khoo will return to the town where she grew up to serve mini desserts to shoppers.
The celebrity chef, who was raised in Bromley, is the big name announced for Intu Bromley’s Great Taste Food Festival on September 13 and 14.
Rachel is set to cook up a feast including Basque-style tapas and Smorgastarta on the Saturday (September 13).
The festival will celebrate all things foodie in the centre.
Go to intu.co.uk/bromley
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 27 and 28)
- 5 things to see and do in...Crayford
- 15 things to see and do in north Kent and south east London this week