Tesco in Bromley has been snapped offering a chocolate hamper as first prize in a diabetes raffle.
One customer tweeted photos taken at the supermarket after finding a bit of irony in the fact a group of diseases often associated with sugar and health risks was being supported by one of the sweetest foods around.
The store was shown to be running the contest in support of charity Diabetes UK, and listed rose wine as second, third, and fourth prizes.
The Twitter user posted:
Do you think chocolate is an appropriate offering in a diabetes competition?
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead