Tesco in Bromley has been snapped offering a chocolate hamper as first prize in a diabetes raffle.
One customer tweeted photos taken at the supermarket after finding a bit of irony in the fact a group of diseases often associated with sugar and health risks was being supported by one of the sweetest foods around.
The store was shown to be running the contest in support of charity Diabetes UK, and listed rose wine as second, third, and fourth prizes.
The Twitter user posted:
Do you think chocolate is an appropriate offering in a diabetes competition?
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- Sidcup mum wants to defer son starting school for 12 months but claims he'll have to skip reception - and Year 7
- 'The female David Brent': Seven things you need to know about outgoing KPCC Ann Barnes
- Swanley man appears in court charged with causing death of south London firefighter
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival