Tesco in Bromley has been snapped offering a chocolate hamper as first prize in a diabetes raffle.
One customer tweeted photos taken at the supermarket after finding a bit of irony in the fact a group of diseases often associated with sugar and health risks was being supported by one of the sweetest foods around.
The store was shown to be running the contest in support of charity Diabetes UK, and listed rose wine as second, third, and fourth prizes.
The Twitter user posted:
Do you think chocolate is an appropriate offering in a diabetes competition?
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year