Tesco in Bromley has been snapped offering a chocolate hamper as first prize in a diabetes raffle.
One customer tweeted photos taken at the supermarket after finding a bit of irony in the fact a group of diseases often associated with sugar and health risks was being supported by one of the sweetest foods around.
The store was shown to be running the contest in support of charity Diabetes UK, and listed rose wine as second, third, and fourth prizes.
The Twitter user posted:
Do you think chocolate is an appropriate offering in a diabetes competition?
- Delay in Stone Crossing footbridge build slammed by council and MP
- Consulation to extend Bakerloo line to Lewisham begins with proposed start date sooner than expected
- Stat Chat: Fear of terrorism rises but what else are we afraid of?
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'