Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more