Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's depature
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'
- Greenwich Theatre’s new studio is ‘cherry on the cake’ after major refurbishment