Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals