Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich
- Phill Jupitus joins Jason Manford and Louie Spence as The Producers readies Bromley premiere