A Bromley cycling group is off in search of cheese.
Bromley Cyclists has arranged a Kentish ride tomorrow (Aug 16), which will take participants through country lanes and feature a pub lunch as well as a visit to the Winterdale Shaw cheese factory.
Dubbed 'The Cheese Run', the team will set off on a 40-mile adventure from Otford in Kent before ending in Eynsford.
Ride leader Andrew Fergar explains: "There are some hilly bits, but the pace will be moderate and the scenery will make the effort worthwhile.
"The reason for the fairly early start is that I want us to get to Winterdale Shaw Cheese Farm by midday and don't want to hurry."
If you're interested in cycling, cheese, Kentish countryside or perhaps all three, the group is meeting at Bromley South train station at 8.30am for the 8.53 train to Otford.
- Eltham teen arrested and four men seriously hurt after car ploughs into crowd
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?