A Bromley cycling group is off in search of cheese.
Bromley Cyclists has arranged a Kentish ride tomorrow (Aug 16), which will take participants through country lanes and feature a pub lunch as well as a visit to the Winterdale Shaw cheese factory.
Dubbed 'The Cheese Run', the team will set off on a 40-mile adventure from Otford in Kent before ending in Eynsford.
Ride leader Andrew Fergar explains: "There are some hilly bits, but the pace will be moderate and the scenery will make the effort worthwhile.
"The reason for the fairly early start is that I want us to get to Winterdale Shaw Cheese Farm by midday and don't want to hurry."
If you're interested in cycling, cheese, Kentish countryside or perhaps all three, the group is meeting at Bromley South train station at 8.30am for the 8.53 train to Otford.
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight
- VIDEO: Burglars steal from Erith care home
- Grandmother criticises 'lack of security' at shopping centre after pickpocket snatches precious grandchildren photos
- Plumstead man who admitted one-punch manslaughter of banker cleared of murder
- UPDATE: Delays at Beckenham Junction following electrical failure