A Bromley cycling group is off in search of cheese.
Bromley Cyclists has arranged a Kentish ride tomorrow (Aug 16), which will take participants through country lanes and feature a pub lunch as well as a visit to the Winterdale Shaw cheese factory.
Dubbed 'The Cheese Run', the team will set off on a 40-mile adventure from Otford in Kent before ending in Eynsford.
Ride leader Andrew Fergar explains: "There are some hilly bits, but the pace will be moderate and the scenery will make the effort worthwhile.
"The reason for the fairly early start is that I want us to get to Winterdale Shaw Cheese Farm by midday and don't want to hurry."
If you're interested in cycling, cheese, Kentish countryside or perhaps all three, the group is meeting at Bromley South train station at 8.30am for the 8.53 train to Otford.
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Bexley police statistics show 16 per cent of burglars use the front door or open windows
- Gravesend man turned away from Darent Valley Hospital days before death
- PICTURES: Bromley hockey ladies bare flesh for calendar
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford