News Shopper has teamed up with family-friendly restaurant group, giraffe, to offer FIVE lucky families the chance to win a meal worth £100 to celebrate the reopening its Blackheath restaurant after an extensive refurb.
Take a culinary global tour and discover a world of flavours at giraffe.
From its delicious Daybreaker Omelette, ‘Firecracker’ Chicken Tenders served with Asian Slaw and Wasabi Aioli, Global Mezze and Mexican Chicken Burger to Key Lime Pie with Tangy Marmalade – there is something for everyone, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Little ones are just as important as grown-ups at giraffe and have their own menu of mini-mains, desserts and drinks, complete with puzzles and games to keep them entertained.
So, whether you’re treating the kids to lunch, settling in for a leisurely family breakfast, enjoying a welcome coffee break or grabbing a mid-week cocktail with friends, giraffe is the ideal destination.
To be in with a shot of taking home this tasty prize, simply answer the following question:
Giraffes are native to which continent?
C) South America
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSGIRAFFE leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to:
Giraffe Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT. Closing date: August 29
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close August 28, at 11.59pm.
For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- 39 of the best curry houses in SE London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant