Forest Hill is readying itself for another fun-filled Fashion Week.
Now into its second year, the event – from September 18 to 21 – was born out of Sydenham and Forest Hill’s pop-up shop scheme in 2013.
As well as catwalk shows celebrating local talent, there wil be showcases and events at shops, markets and children’s events such as loom band workshops, cupcake decorating and streetdance sessions.
A grand finale show will be held in the station car park.
Independent Forest Hill shop Stag and Bow will hold a Big Knit before the fashion week where people are encouraged to knit as many items as they can, which will then be sold to raise money for the charity One Girl, which helps educate and empower young women in Sierra Leone.
Pictures by Daniel and Sara Communications
- 10 essential student buys to pick up at Bluewater, Bexleyheath and Intu Bromley student discount nights
- Expert fashion advice on buying jeans to suit your body shape
- Make your wardrobe a winter wonderland with expert fashion advice
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday
- Fashion Week returns to Forest Hill