Forest Hill is readying itself for another fun-filled Fashion Week.
Now into its second year, the event – from September 18 to 21 – was born out of Sydenham and Forest Hill’s pop-up shop scheme in 2013.
As well as catwalk shows celebrating local talent, there wil be showcases and events at shops, markets and children’s events such as loom band workshops, cupcake decorating and streetdance sessions.
A grand finale show will be held in the station car park.
Independent Forest Hill shop Stag and Bow will hold a Big Knit before the fashion week where people are encouraged to knit as many items as they can, which will then be sold to raise money for the charity One Girl, which helps educate and empower young women in Sierra Leone.
Pictures by Daniel and Sara Communications
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday
- Fashion Week returns to Forest Hill
- How to dress like...Pixie Lott
- 5 reasons to look forward to London Fashion Week
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers