Prepare for cocktails by the river as Deptford welcomes a pop-up bar this weekend.
Kicking off tomorrow at 5pm, The Deptford Twinkle will open up near to Twinkle Park, in Wharf Street and also be open from 2pm on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
The bar will serve a tasty cocktails with a hyperlocal flavour, such as the Wolf of Wharf St, the Watergate St Scandal and the south London classic Twinkle.
Alongside those, Deptford Twinkle will serve popcorn and Brockley Brewery beers.
Happy hour will be 5pm to 7pm each day and there will be decking at the front of the bar for people to enjoy looking at the river.
A second pop-up is planned for August 22 to 24, too.
- 27 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Bexley Beer Festival to celebrate 10th birthday in May
- Tell us your favourite places to get breakfast in south east London and north Kent
- Bromley Court Hotel heats up for Caribbean night
- Want to do well at work? Here's the food YOU should be eating based on your job