Prepare for cocktails by the river as Deptford welcomes a pop-up bar this weekend.
Kicking off tomorrow at 5pm, The Deptford Twinkle will open up near to Twinkle Park, in Wharf Street and also be open from 2pm on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
The bar will serve a tasty cocktails with a hyperlocal flavour, such as the Wolf of Wharf St, the Watergate St Scandal and the south London classic Twinkle.
Alongside those, Deptford Twinkle will serve popcorn and Brockley Brewery beers.
Happy hour will be 5pm to 7pm each day and there will be decking at the front of the bar for people to enjoy looking at the river.
A second pop-up is planned for August 22 to 24, too.
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- Can you work out this restaurant’s genuine EMOJI menu?
- Street Feast at Lewisham Model Market has extended its opening hours
- PICTURED: Inside Project Pie as Intu Bromley’s new restaurant terrace opens
- PICTURED: Chislehurst welcomes new French restaurant Oriel