French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Pet of the day: Summer’s here already
- Pet of the Day: Meet Cookie. He once did a wee in a toaster.
- Pet of the Day: Bert the hip hop budgie
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar