French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Day: Casper's wrinkly for a kitten
- Pet of the Week: Barry’s moustache will give you a chuckle
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality