French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie