French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming