French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Pet of the Day: Sharkey’s a little monkey
- Pet of the Day: This Mini marvel is today's star pet
- Pet of the Day: The Basset hound terrorised by his puppy brother