Persian cat Bubby loves everything human and doesn’t like it when she’s left out.
The 14-year-old fluffster was nominated by Tracey Cole from Sidcup who actually delivered the kitten herself.
She said: “Because she was delivered by human she now thinks she is one.
“She has her nose in everything as soon as you walk in the door she wants to know what you have in your bag.
“Who says curiosity killed the cat? Bubby is now 14 years old which puts her into the elite class of OAP.
“She visits the local nursing home where she has become a loyal friend and companion to everyone she meets.”
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming