You’ve got an hour to spare in St Mary Cray, but where should you go and what should you do?
Tell us your tips in the comments or tweet @JimNewsShopper.
It is possible to get just about anything from the vast superstores along Sevenoaks Way. There’s a Sports Direct, Marks and Spencer, Hobbycraft and a shiny new TK Maxx.
Arguably, you would have low expectations when buying food from a shipping container in a shopping park but Pizza1889 is a showstopper. Said container is immaculately made over and the chefs make some exquisite pizzas and coffees.
Get down the gym
Keddles gym in the High Street is renowned as one of the best mixed martial arts training venues in the area. Its fighters have won national titles and even fought in the big-time UFC.
Have a cuppa 1247030
The Croft Tea Room is a lovely spot for a brew, and has plenty of events to keep you interested too.
Or something stronger
If you’re after a nice place for a pint, The Bull Inn is pleasant with the brook opposite.
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend
- Science Museum’s London scavenger hunt to mark new exhibit opening
- Peppa Pig and Bob the Builder to help Lewisham Shopping Centre's charity drive
- What's On: 11 reasons to go out this week in south London