You’ve got an hour to spare in St Mary Cray, but where should you go and what should you do?
Tell us your tips in the comments or tweet @JimNewsShopper.
It is possible to get just about anything from the vast superstores along Sevenoaks Way. There’s a Sports Direct, Marks and Spencer, Hobbycraft and a shiny new TK Maxx.
Arguably, you would have low expectations when buying food from a shipping container in a shopping park but Pizza1889 is a showstopper. Said container is immaculately made over and the chefs make some exquisite pizzas and coffees.
Get down the gym
Keddles gym in the High Street is renowned as one of the best mixed martial arts training venues in the area. Its fighters have won national titles and even fought in the big-time UFC.
Have a cuppa 1247030
The Croft Tea Room is a lovely spot for a brew, and has plenty of events to keep you interested too.
Or something stronger
If you’re after a nice place for a pint, The Bull Inn is pleasant with the brook opposite.
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital