Two teenagers were arrested in Beckenham today on suspicon of theft.
British Transport Police (BTP) officers were called to Beckenham Junction at 8am this morning (Aug 13) following reports of the suspects "acting suspiciously around the cycle racks".
After a search of the area the boys, both 16, were arrested and remain (12.30pm) in police custody.
BTP also called Bromley police to help with investigations.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London