An anonymous social media post asking for a "topless photo" has appeared on an Orpington community forum.
The message, apparently from a local bike club, asks for a model or amateur person to do a shoot for a "private Christmas card" and will not be for the public.
It goes onto say there is no payment for the photographs but "the chance to pose on some bikes" and add to a portfolio, before asking for potential participants to send a recent image to an email address.
A male News Shopper reporter asked whether the club might be interested in his services. It was not.
Would anyone really send an anonymous bike club photographs?
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds