An anonymous social media post asking for a "topless photo" has appeared on an Orpington community forum.
The message, apparently from a local bike club, asks for a model or amateur person to do a shoot for a "private Christmas card" and will not be for the public.
It goes onto say there is no payment for the photographs but "the chance to pose on some bikes" and add to a portfolio, before asking for potential participants to send a recent image to an email address.
A male News Shopper reporter asked whether the club might be interested in his services. It was not.
Would anyone really send an anonymous bike club photographs?
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys