An anonymous social media post asking for a "topless photo" has appeared on an Orpington community forum.
The message, apparently from a local bike club, asks for a model or amateur person to do a shoot for a "private Christmas card" and will not be for the public.
It goes onto say there is no payment for the photographs but "the chance to pose on some bikes" and add to a portfolio, before asking for potential participants to send a recent image to an email address.
A male News Shopper reporter asked whether the club might be interested in his services. It was not.
Would anyone really send an anonymous bike club photographs?
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash