An anonymous social media post asking for a "topless photo" has appeared on an Orpington community forum.
The message, apparently from a local bike club, asks for a model or amateur person to do a shoot for a "private Christmas card" and will not be for the public.
It goes onto say there is no payment for the photographs but "the chance to pose on some bikes" and add to a portfolio, before asking for potential participants to send a recent image to an email address.
A male News Shopper reporter asked whether the club might be interested in his services. It was not.
Would anyone really send an anonymous bike club photographs?
- Crayford fish and chips among best in country
- UPDATE: Travellers evicted after takeover of Catford prefab estate
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Greenwich & Woolwich
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend
- Woolwich man 'stabbed in car' just yards from London Marathon route