An anonymous social media post asking for a "topless photo" has appeared on an Orpington community forum.
The message, apparently from a local bike club, asks for a model or amateur person to do a shoot for a "private Christmas card" and will not be for the public.
It goes onto say there is no payment for the photographs but "the chance to pose on some bikes" and add to a portfolio, before asking for potential participants to send a recent image to an email address.
A male News Shopper reporter asked whether the club might be interested in his services. It was not.
Would anyone really send an anonymous bike club photographs?
- Woman, 88, dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead