Here's your chance to say a lovely public thank you, whether it was something little or something huge.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
We would like to thank the three kind ladies who stopped in Sidcup to help my husband after a nasty fall one of which insisted on driving us home. This was so much appreciated. Thank you.
Thank you, Millbrook Ward Woodlands Unit at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Sidcup - five years recovering through treatment but I’m finally getting there. Meena, Raymond, Jane, Eddie, Debbie, Zoe - miss ya all!
Billy Hunt, Bexleyheath
We'd like to say a big thank you to Becky and Tayla Rae, our neighbours who are moving. We are going to miss you both and have loved having you as our neighbours. Come and visit us anytime xx
Eileen, Kim and Mike, Dartford
On Sunday July 27 at around 2pm, I fell over in Woldham road, Bromley. Two very kind drivers stopped their cars to help me. Also a very big thanks to the lady who took me into her house to tend to my wounds and looked after me until my relatives came to take me home. It has restored my faith in human nature.
Miss D Harris
I was the winner of the mobility scooter (in News Shopper) a few weeks ago and I just wanted to thank you and your team for this wonderful prize. My father has also asked me to extend his gratitude and to let you know that it has already been put to good use.
Beverley Stewart, Dartford
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters