Kids in Erith got a chance to meet some furry friends at the weekend (August 9).
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre hosted a pet fun day with various stalls offering advice and guidance on caring for animals as well as a free petting zoo.
Snowy the Albino rabbit was one of the main attractions but his floppy-eared colleagues also proved extremely popular.
The shopping centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We had a great turn out on Saturday and it was lovely to see all of the shoppers enjoy the petting farm and the stalls that were on offer.
"It can be difficult to keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays without breaking the bank which is why we aim to host events such as these to keep the whole family entertained."
- Bexleyheath residents 'very angry' after council refuse to replant their chopped-down trees
- Kylie Minogue joins Taylor Swift and The Who as British Summer Time at Hyde Park 2015 headliner
- PICTURED: Gravesend Market gets £1.8 million revamp
- Chislehurst builders fined for being 'unacceptably noisy'
- Disadvantaged people building a future for Lewisham