Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- Emaciated pet rabbit dumped and left to die in Swanley alleyway
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Are these the cutest things in 'Pets' Wood?
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Have you spotted pig on its walkies in Blackheath?