Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- Help find these overweight pooches a home
- BEAKING NEWS: Home improvements hunting heron spotted outside Thamesmead Wilkos
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Wow, these are fat cats and porky pooches! Charity warns on animal obesity problem
- Bexleyheath pooch found abandoned in Sevenoaks wins hearts of Crufts' audience