Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Crystal Palace celebrity Seymour the Cat finds fame once more as face of town’s unofficial calendar