Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- All these dogs want for Christmas is a home and a loving family
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first