Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- PICTURED: 'Appalling' state of horses in Sidcup reduces Eltham woman to tears
- King of the Quaggy: Colourful birds arrive in Lewisham
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Mange-ridden Blackheath fox nursed back to health with honey sandwiches
- WIN! Pampering for your pet at Pets at Home in Thamesmead