Meet today’s Pet of the Day Molly, the Rottweiler whose best friend is a bunny.
The three-year-old was nominated by Sonia Lee from Erith.
Molly’s likes are “food, walkies, food and more food” but she doesn’t have any dislikes because she is the “friendliest and happiest girl”.
Does your pet have a talent? She does, she has attended obedience classes since a puppy and can out-do Pudsey!
What makes your pet so special? She is just so loving and caring. She spends her days playing with our other pets including her best friend, Peter the lop eared rabbit. She is everyone's friend and even the children from the local park like to have a cuddle. Molly is proof that Rottweilers are a gentle and loving breed if brought up in a loving family home.
- Parrot trainer brought in to search for missing St Mary Cray parrot Albert
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- African grey parrot Albert missing from St Mary Cray
- PICTURED: No horse play for Cody after he gets stuck in the mud
- Neglected dogs reunited in Biggin Hill