Hundreds of Thamesmead families enjoyed arts, crafts, Zumba and manicures at a Summer Fun Day.
Community organisation Link Thamesmead held the event on August 6 which also featured free microchipping from featured Battersea Cats and Dogs Home and a Garden of Dreams which encouraged residents to share their views on the area as well as pampering and workshops.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy centre manager Jo Law said: "The day was a huge success and enabled our partners including Thamesmead Youth Voice, Archway Project and Theatre Street Performing Arts to showcase some of the work they do."
Around 200 people attended the event in Belvedere Road.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack