Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- Claims toxic waste was dumped and left in Green Street Green for nearly a week
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits