Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash