Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week
- Former Stephen Lawrence murder suspect from Eltham jailed over drugs plot
- King's Troop soldier taken to hospital with serious injuries after being 'thrown off her horse' in Charlton Park