Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Crystal Palace urged to pay staff London Living Wage by Sadiq Khan
- Millions slashed from youth service budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across London
- Goldsmiths PhD student designs glove that translates sign language into speech
- UPDATE: Three cars involved in Greenwich crash