Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- Most overcrowded prisons twice as likely to fail, report reveals
- Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Thamesmead regeneration: Peabody merges with housing association