A dog with a permanently sad expression is looking for someone to love her after spending months in care.
Rottweiler-cross Bless has been waiting for someone to adopt her for five months - making her the longest-staying resident at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
Staff believe the lack of interest in the six-year-old may be down to the dog's always mournful face.
Rob Young, head of dog rehoming at Battersea, said: "Bless has a mournful face but a heart of gold - anyone who meets her can't believe what a gentle giant she is.
"Although she looks sad, she is an absolute joy to be around - that's why it's so sad for us that she's still in kennels rather than happily established in a loving home."
Bless was found on the streets of London as a stray.
She is described on the home's website as a "mature lady who enjoys the simple things in life" and a "steady, easygoing character who takes the world in her stride".
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- It’s real says man who took THAT woodpecker and weasel picture – do you have an image to rival it?
- Have you got room in your heart and home for these Battersea dogs?
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home