A dog with a permanently sad expression is looking for someone to love her after spending months in care.
Rottweiler-cross Bless has been waiting for someone to adopt her for five months - making her the longest-staying resident at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
Staff believe the lack of interest in the six-year-old may be down to the dog's always mournful face.
Rob Young, head of dog rehoming at Battersea, said: "Bless has a mournful face but a heart of gold - anyone who meets her can't believe what a gentle giant she is.
"Although she looks sad, she is an absolute joy to be around - that's why it's so sad for us that she's still in kennels rather than happily established in a loving home."
Bless was found on the streets of London as a stray.
She is described on the home's website as a "mature lady who enjoys the simple things in life" and a "steady, easygoing character who takes the world in her stride".
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family