Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich