Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash involving a police car in Swanley