Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- VIDEO: Catford's Fritz jailed for 'I will shoot you bloodclart' bus rant
- Is Downham experiencing its own Great Depression?
- Driver cut out of car in Plumstead three-car crash
- Erith man accused of possessing extreme pornographic images showing people having sex with live animals
- Carers are 'over the moon' about Oxleas u-turn on mental health services in Bexley