Teenagers from Bromley, Lewisham, and Greenwich have been given the chance to showcase their designs at London Fashion Week.
The group is set to unveil work in September after pitching to industry experts at Fashion Futures Workshops earlier this year, and were chosen from more than 130 young people.
Bromley residents involved are Emily Bass, 18, Niove Louca, 18, 17-year-old Chenai Jack, and Toni-Ellysse Wright, 18.
While the Lewisham and Greenwich participants are 16-year-old Matilda Cooper, Renne Mutsunge, 19, and Seada Merkulaj, 16.
Seada said: “I have learnt so much, but mainly that I can achieve and accomplish things if I try hard.”
And Renne remarked: “A lot of the skills I have learnt here I would never have learnt at college – it’s given me an edge.”
The project is run by fashion charity FAD, which aims to help youngsters gain jobs in the fashion world.
- Man, 68, dies after being hit by train in Erith
- Concern for 13-year-old boy missing from Bromley
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- CUTE PETS FINAL: Time to vote for the adorable animal you think should win
- Appeal for witness of fatal car crash in Deptford